What is Botox? Botox is actually a neurotoxin that, in essence, paralyzes the muscles where it is injected. This chemical is normally dangerous, but is administered in such low doses that it does no harm to the individual. Unlike other medications out there, the effects of Botox have been well documented in numerous studies all throughout the world. Researchers have performed more than 2,000 different studies on the cosmetic and it has been thoroughly tested on well over 10,000 different patients. In other words, you can rest assured knowing that the information you receive for this product is the...Read More
Month: October 2016
Products On-sale Grab ’em Now!
- Face & Neck Firming Cream - Lotion Tightens Loose and Sagging Skin - Smooths Wrinkles and Fine Lines - 2 Oz.
- StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream $79.00 – $138.99
- StriVectin-TL Tightening Neck Cream $15.00 – $129.00
- Elite Serum Rx is the Best Anti Aging Serum for Wrinkles, Bags, and Dark Circles | Best Eye Serum with Argireline
- Braun Silk-épil 5 5-185 $44.99 – $54.18
You Might Want to Check These as Well
- Cellulaze Laser Cellulite Removal Treatment ReviewFriday, September 1, 2017 | Procedures
- Remington iLight Pro Reviews: Is it Worth the Money?Wednesday, April 12, 2017 | Hair Removal
- Philips Lumea Reviews: How this IPL Machine Stacks Up Against OthersWednesday, April 12, 2017 | Hair Removal
- Tips for Getting Silky Smooth Skin with an Epilator
- Are Epilators Really Worth the Money? Find Out Here
- The Pros and Cons to Using an Epilator for Hair Removal
- 9 Fast and Effective Facial Hair Removal Methods for Women