Braun Silk-epil 7 Reviews: Full Breakdown of Braun’s Popular Epilator
The Braun Silk-epil 7 Wet/Dry Electric Hair Removal Epilator has all the usual features you would expect from the leaders in the industry. Most of Brauns’ epilators can be used on the body and legs, but this epilator can also be used for removing facial hair and trimming up sensitive areas.
The Braun Silk Epil 7 Epilator is easily one of the best epilation devices that Braun produces, and many customers believe its top-notch when it comes to quick, painless hair removal.
Silk-epil 7 Review
As with all Braun epilators in the Silk Epil range, this device is designed to remove body and leg hair from the root, leaving smooth skin for longer.
However, the Silk-epil 7 epilator is engineered to remove hair more gently from the root than nearly any other Silk-epil device (aside from the Silk-epil 9), which means it’s easily capable of removing hair effectively on the more sensitive areas including the face and bikini line.
Braun Silk Epil 7 Features and Benefits
Some of the key features of this particular epilator include:
- High Frequency Massager soothes the skin before and after removing the hair to reduce any painful sensation as the hair is removed from the roots.
- Pivoting Head on the epilator results in ease of reaching areas like the back of the knees and curves of the underarms.
- Close Grip Technology means the 40 tweezers close at the best angle to grip the hairs for removal. The tweezers can now get close to the skin to remove even the smallest, finest hairs.
- The SmartLight makes it easy to see the finest hair so that practically all hairs, even the fine ones, are removed for a smooth skin surface.
- 2 Adjustable speed settings and an additional speed setting for gentle epilation, ideal for beginners and users with a lower pain threshold.
- Waterproof so you use in the bath or shower. Warm water will make the hair removal less painful.
- Cordless for ease of use and travel.
- Comes with pre-moistened wipes that prepare the skin for hair removal.
Braun Silk-Epil 7 Reviews
It’s always reassuring to see more positive reviews than negative when deciding on a purchase and this epilator is no exception.
Many consumers who ventured into epilation for the first time were apprehensive over how much pain would have to be endured, but were pleasantly surprised with how quickly the pain almost disappeared after a couple of sessions.
Established Braun customers found the Silk-epil 7 epilator to be superior over previous Braun models and loved the improvements which made epilation more efficient, easier and less painful. Nearly all users who removed facial hair said it removed hair effectively with little pain, although a few reported that a few stray hairs were missed.
Unfortunately, many women who tried the bikini line resorted to using the shaver attachment as the pain was just too unbearable, only a few ventured to try.
Overall, the general opinion is positive regarding the Braun Silk Epil 7 epilator, and many users liked not having to shave daily or deal with messy waxing.
- Easy to use and designed for optimal comfort
- More gentle on sensitive face and bikini lines
- Massagers help to soothe the skin before and after hair removal
- The light helps highlight hairs which otherwise would be difficult to see in the epilators’ shadow
- Good battery life when fully charged
- A bit noisy when running
- Charging cord could be longer
- On the higher-end in terms of price
There’s no getting away from the fact, that pulling hairs out from the root is always going to be a painful experience, and a few people may find it too unbearable. However, the Braun Silk-epil 7 has several improvements over its cousins and makes epilation a less fearful task, especially with the many attachments included to make your life easier.
Overall, the majority of consumers found this epilator to be efficient at removing hairs and cost effective compared to waxing. If you have a low pain threshold, then the Braun Silk Epil 7 epilator would an excellent choice to give you beautiful silky smooth skin for longer.
Braun Silk Epil 7 Skinspa Wet & Dry Epilator Hair Remover For Face and Body
The 40% wider epilation head removes more hair in one stroke* for up to 4 weeks of smooth skin. *vs other Braun epilators
Braun's most innovative MicroGrip tweezer technology with wider, longer and deeper tweezers removes, with precision, hair 4X shorter than wax does.
Wet and Dry usage in the bath or shower for a more comfortable epilation. Virtually painless with regular use.