Caudalie is a French skin care company that produces all-natural cosmetics. These products are made with the key ingredients often involving grape-seed Polyphenols. Caudalie broke into the cosmetics market in the early 1990s and has since been revered for its high quality, safe, natural-base products. Their popular skin lightener is the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum.
About the Product
Caudalie’s Vinoperfect Radiance Serum is a well-rounded skin lightening solution made up of grapevine extracts and other gentle components. This product is best used to treat dark spots, age spots, scars, and other forms of hyperpigmentation (much like Illuminatural 6i or AMBI Fade Cream) . It is safe and gentle enough to use on even the most sensitive skin because it has no harsh chemicals, parabens, sulfates, or other nasty parts.
Here is the full list of ingredients for Vinoperfect Radiance Serum:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin*, Squalane*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Ceteareth-20*, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract*, Glyceryl Stearate Se*, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate*. *Plant origin.
This product is intended to be used once in the morning and once again at night. It is recommended to follow up application with a moisturizer for best results. We also suggest using a non-greasy sunblock for daytime use to enhance results and prevent skin damage.
Customer Reviews for Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
In most cases this skin lightener has received an average rating of 4 stars out of a possible 5. Most individuals state that the solution worked wonders for lightening up their dark spots. There are a few 1 to 2 star reviews for it that tell an opposite story, though. Some people gave the serum terrible ratings because they believe it did nothing for their skin.
Here are a few of the reviews we uncovered (click the images to enlarge them):
Tightens my skins. I’m older so this a good product for older skin.It goes on very light and once it is applied it dries quickly and is ready for a moisturizer to be applied immediately. No need to wait to apply a moisturizer. (Sandia Mtn – Amazon Review)
This product takes alot of time to work….buy it eventually does help even out the skin….you have to be patient and your diet has to be clean and have tk exercise all this matters. (KB – Amazon Review)
Overall, most people are generally pleased with the results they get while using this serum. A lot of people are not pleased with the price, however. Vinoperfect is rather expensive, especially considering there are other creams out there that work much faster, are just as safe, and are nearly half the cost.
Caudalie works moderately well but will leave quite a dent in your wallet. The cheapest price available for a 1 ounce bottle is typically $80 or more. There are more potent, safer treatments such as Meladerm skin lightening cream, which are just as effective and only cost $49 which is a much more reasonable price.
Try It Yourself!
- CAUDALIE VINOPERFECT RADIANCE SERUM. Both effective and natural, this skin-tone evening serum contains our patented Viniferine that is 62 times more effective than Vitamin C at boosting radiance and evening the complexion.
- FOR A RADIANT AND EVEN COMPLEXION. Suitable for all skin types, it works to reduce the appearance of dark spots, including pregnancy marks, acne marks, sun pigmentation and age-related dark spots, and prevents them from reappearing.
- BONJOUR, BEAUTIFUL SKIN! Your skin is sure to look healthy, youthful, nourished and glowing with the use of these natural French skin care and beauty products for women. None of the products contain parabens, mineral oils, paraffins or phthalates.
- A UNION OF NATURE AND SCIENCE. All products are created from the wisdom offered by Earth’s natural resources, particularly vine and grape extracts. Products are never tested on animals or created from animal-derived raw materials.
- FRENCH VINEYARDS, IN A BOTTLE. CaudalÍe is born out of the unique and powerful antioxidant benefits of grapevines and grape polyphenols in France. World class researchers continue to explore the skin benefits of new natural ingredients.