Nur76 is a natural skin lightening cream that is popular mostly in the United Kingdom. The company does produce various other cosmetics such as anti-aging serums but is primarily known for its skin lightener. The company was started by a brother & sister in the UK back in 2004 and has since seen wild success due to its products. The name Nur76 was used because the word Nur means light and the number 76 represents the number of attempts the duo took to create the popular lightener.
About the Product
According to the official website the Nur76 skin lightening cream is capable of being used on any skin tone and can server a number of purposes including:
- Lightening Dark Spots
- Reducing Visibility of Scars
- Correcting Overly Tanned Skin
- Removing Melasma or Chloasma
- Removes Freckles
- and more
This product is deemed to be safe for use on all areas of the body including the most intimate, sensitive areas such as the underarms, vagina, and other private parts. It also is supposedly gentle enough to use if you have sensitive skin. Nur76 is mostly comprised of natural plant extracts and oils. It does not contain harmful ingredients such as the questionable skin lightening agent called hydroquinone (found in other products like ProDerma Light). It also has built-in sunblock to further protect your skin from sun damage.
Nur76 Skin Lightener Customer Reviews
While the sales page for this cream makes a lot of claims and hypes you up about receiving a great product that guarantees results, the real user evaluations across the web tell a completely a different story. The majority of the actual reviews we were able to find shed light on many issues with this skin lightening cream.
Here are some of the reviews we found (click the images to enlarge them):
Tried it for about 2 months see no results yet so far still using to see if it works i think its a rip-off. (Tiffany Williams – Amazon Review)
I used the NUR76 Skin Lightening Serum and Cream for face for 3 weeks. My face and neck were itching all the time I was using it. I did stopped using the product because my face and neck were constantly itching. Now I’m left with burned mark on my face and neck. I did not notice any change in my skin completion after the 3 weeks. I believe this product is a hoax. I would not recommend it to anyone. (Regine Cowans – Amazon Review)
Many, many people claim that Nur76 did nothing for them. Others warned potential buyers that the product is capable of making your dark spots worse and even do un-repairable damage to your skin. Obviously the experience is different from person to person but the vast majority of people that left a review for this lightener stated that it isn’t worth the money and doesn’t provide results.
If you’re looking for something that will work and won’t damage your skin we suggesting checking out either Civant Skin Care’s Meladerm cream or Skinception’s Illuminatural 6i – both are made with all-natural ingredients, are proven to work well on most hyperpigmentation issues, and are much more affordable.
In our honest opinion the Nur76 skin lightener isn’t worth your time or money. Even the sales page just feels too hyped to be true. They make a ton of wild claims that, for the most part, are impossible. They would have you believe this cream is a fix-it-all, all-in-one product that will correct every skin flaw you have. This isn’t true. And it’s also very pricey compared to other more reliable skin lighteners on the market.
Overall a terrible product. We don’t recommend using this at all as it does have the potential to make your skin worse and while that may be a worse-case scenario, it’s still much more likely to happen using Nur76 than nearly any other skin whitener available.
Want to Try Skin Lightening Yourself?
- 2% HYDROQUINONE - Helps brighten and fade dark spots, hyperpigmentation & melasma: The acids gently peel dark spots to reveal brighter skin: This product can be used either once OR twice per day
- OUR PROMISE TO YOU - We promise this OTC product will provide effective results within 4 weeks when used as directed: The directions on the product label says "use once or twice daily"
- CONSIDERED TO BE MORE effective than other hydroquinone products and melasma treatment creams: the directions on the outer box says "use twice daily or as directed by doctor"
- CONTAINS MORE EFFECTIVE ingredients than other brands - This formula contains 2% Hydroquinone, Salicylic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Lactic Acid & Vitamin C: the directions on the insert says "start out by using every other day and working up to daily use"
- CONTAINS THE HIGHEST concentration of hydroquinone allowed without a prescription - Use this for 4 weeks and you'll notice you dark spots have faded and your complexion will be much smoother and even toned: Consult images to view these directions for use.