Obagi-C Rx System Review
Looking to knock out both the early signs of aging and the awful embarrassment of uneven skin tones with one solution? The early onset of aging, primarily wrinkles and fine lines, as well as dark spots can be quite annoying to deal with. But there are products available that can help you repair your skin and restore it’s natural youthfulness again. That’s exactly what Obagi is offering with the [easyazon_link keywords=”Obagi-C Rx System” locale=”US” tag=”tcb08-20″]Obagi-C Rx System[/easyazon_link].
About Obagi-C Rx
The Obagi-C Rx System makes use of prescription-strength hydroquinone and the awesomeness of vitamin C to tackle the most common signs of aging. This skincare system is designed to make your skin appear softer, smoother, and younger. It does this by eliminating fine lines and wrinkles while simultaneously fading away uneven skin tones.
There are two different versions of this system available: one for normal to dry skin types, and another for normal to oily skin types. Both consist of 5 different products that work together to lighten the skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and promote healthy skin cell growth for new, radiant-looking skin.
Here are the products seen in this system:
- C-Cleansing Gel
- C-Clarifying Serum
- C-Exfoliating Day Lotion
- Sun Shield Matte Sunscreen
- C-Therapy Night Cream
- C-Balancing Toner
The cleansing gel removes makeup, oil, and dirt to better prepare your skin for the absorption of other steps of the system. The clarifying serum is designed to work as a targeted-solution for removing dark spots and producing a brighter complexion. The exfoliating day lotion is a deep moisturizer that also exfoliates.
Sun Shield is a powerful sunscreen that we have previously named our favorite broad-spectrum sunblock. The therapy night cream is another solution meant to reduce dark spots but also provides essential vitamins (mainly A and E) to your skin as you sleep. And, finally, the balancing toner (which goes with the normal to oily skin system) adjusts your skin’s pH value.
NOTE: Some of these products are not available in certain states (MA, MT, NH, NY, and TX) because of state regulations. If you live in one of these states a great alternative to this line is the Obagi-C Fx System.
Obagi-C Rx System Reviews
Don’t take our word, or any other website/blog’s opinion for it. The best way to determine if this system actually does what it says is to glance over reviews left by real consumers that have actually used it.
Here are some of the reviews we found online for this particular system:
If you’re looking to take on dark spots and fine lines this is definitely a great skincare system to try out. The hydroquinone-based products work wonders for fixing uneven skin tones while the vitamin-C based steps improve the clarity and smoothness of the skin with ease.
Overall, it’s definitely worth buying and trying out for yourself. The results come pretty quickly and are definitely worth the money.
As we always tell our readers, always be sure to read labels or boxes and find out what’s in any cosmetic product before ever applying it to your skin. This ensures your safety and helps you avoid using products that may contain substances you may be allergic to.
Here are the primary ingredients found in this system:
- Vitamin C
Hydroquinone is a well-known, highly-effective skin lightening agent found in many cosmetics. Vitamin C is a powerful supplement that strengthens the skin and provides a great foundation for the growth of health new skin cells.
How to Use It
Both systems (the normal to dry skin and the normal to oily skin versions) have a specific morning and nighttime routine that should be followed for optimal results. Those routines are posted below.
- Use the C-Cleansing Gel to wash the face well. Rinse well with lukewarm water and then gently pat the skin dry afterward.
- Use the C-Balancing Toner (normal to oily skin only). Pump just a small amount (recommended is 3 to 4 pumps) onto a cotton pad and wipe it all over the face. Air dry but do not rinse this product off.
- Use a total of 5 to 7 drops of the C-Clarifying Serum all over the face.
- Use the Exfoliating Day Lotion (normal to dry skin only), just a small amount, all over the face. Rub it in until it appears to be completely absorbed into the skin.
- Apply the Sun Shield Matte sunscreen to the face liberally before applying makeup or roughly 15 minutes before heading outside.
- Apply some of the C-Cleansing Gel to the face and massage it in. Then rinse the product off thoroughly.
- Use a small amount (3 to 4 pumps are recommended) of the C-Balancing Toner (normal to oily skin only). Same as before, rub it all over your face with a cotton pad, air dry, and do not rinse off.
- Apply a small amount of the Therapy Night Cream all over your face. Massage it in gently, do not rinse off.
That’s all for the routines.
Where to Get It
Looking to buy the Obagi-C Rx System for yourself? Well it can be found at a number of stores. Our favorite, however, is Amazon. They have competitive prices, fast shipping, and excellent customer service.